Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery
Dr. Adeyeri is a New Jersey board certified and U.S. fellowship-trained advanced laparoscopic surgeon
Minimally invasive surgery is an advanced surgical procedure performed without the need for large incisions.
Instead, access to the internal organs is gained through small holes through which tiny instruments are placed to perform the surgery.
A small, lighted laparoscope is placed through one of the ports to allow the surgeon to have a clear and precise view of internal organs.
The benefits of minimally invasive laparoscopic surgery are significant:
Less scarring and blood loss, less pain, reduced reliance on pain medication, significantly less scarring, faster patient mobility (lessening the chances of blood clots), faster overall recovery.
Minimally Invasive Surgery Specialist
Dr. Adeyeri is skilled in performing the latest and least-invasive surgery techniques to minimize pain and speed patient recovery.
He specializes in performing these operations:
• SILS (Single Incision Laparoscopic Surgery) access (scar-free surgery)
• Gallbladder/gallstones and bile duct surgery (same day surgery)
• Hernias groin and abdominal wall (same day surgery)
• Laparoscopic bowel resection
• Laparoscopic repair of perforated stomach / duodenal ulcer
• Minimally invasive cancer surgery
• Laparoscopic biopsies
• Video-assisted thoracoscopic surgery (VATS)
Sterling Surgicare has offices in Holmdel, Freehold (Monmouth County) and Old Bridge (Middlesex County), New Jersey.
Call our team of experienced surgical specialists at (732) 217 – 3897 to schedule an appointment.